Advertiser : TheSmartList
- Salary : To be announced
- Industry : administration
- Location : Hartwell // Northamptonshire
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : 18116599
- Job Posted : 22nd October 2014
Office Junior - Hartwell // Northamptonshire
LOCATION Hartwell, Northampton
JOB TITLE Office Junior
SALARY & BENEFITS Competitive Dependent on experience
Monday Friday 9.00am 5.00pm
Saturday 8.30am 12.30pm when required
THE COMPANY We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading provider of solid fuel for the domestic and commercial markets. They are specialist experts with over 60 years of experience and reputation.
THE ROLE A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a lively environment to develop and begin a career. As office junior your role is to help ensure the smooth running of the office and assist the office manager in any task that contributes to this.
Key Responsibilities to include
- General assistance and support of the Office Manager
- Help visiting customers load their vehicles with coal and related products
- Filing, printing and faxing paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Organising and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Common office duties
THE CANDIDATE You will be confident and selfassured individual who is most likely looking for your first or second job. It is essential that you are eager to learn and develop yourself.
Key experience essential for the role
- Must be able to lift 25KG
- IT/Computer competency is essential
- A minimum C grade at GCSE Maths and English
- Similar experience at work or apprenticeships is preferable but not essential
Does this sound like you If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.